Laboratory of advanced technology applications
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laboratory of advanced technology applications

all technology here ( Robotics, Electronics, Progamming, ...) with LATA

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

_-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chouaib

Male Number of posts : 45
Emploi : Master 1 Electronique.
Registration date : 2008-12-22

_-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA Empty
PostSubject: _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA   _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 9:09

I have the pleasure to inform you that LATA had created a new facebook group, here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=160699199506&ref=mf

feel free to make any suggestion to improve the group.
Back to top Go down
AutoRobot

AutoRobot

Male Number of posts : 55
Emploi : Master in Automatics
Loisirs : Robotics-Aéronautics
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA   _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 12:34

Tres bonne nouvelle, merci mon frére.

Hachemi
Back to top Go down
chouaib

PostSubject: Re: _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA   _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 13:39

Merci,et avec plaisire Hachemi.
Back to top Go down
AutoRobot

AutoRobot

Male Number of posts : 55
Emploi : Master in Automatics
Loisirs : Robotics-Aéronautics
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA   _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 18:31

Salam,

J'aurais bien aimer que vous changez l'image de NAO par une autre, pour cela j'ai créé une image spéciale LATA Group.

_-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA Lata

Hachemi
Back to top Go down
chouaib

PostSubject: Re: _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA   _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 20:37

Merci infiniment Hachemi,c'est une trés bonne initiative,et si nous mettons le Seror au lieu de de ce KUKA? (pour ne pas faire de la publicité gratuite Very Happy)
Vous pouvez consulter l'album photo du lab pour choisir une photo adéquate pour le group,ça serait vraiment génial.
Back to top Go down
zaatri
PROF_ADMIN
PROF_ADMIN

Male Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA   _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 20:53

By the way, "Robot Magazine" will publish a text written by adrian Meyer (our Partner from NYDT, South Africa) concerning robotics and Lata. Adrian asked me to select some pictures of our home-made robots to illustrate our activity; on the other hand, Hossem Boulkor has got a database of photos. I would like to ask hossem if he can make this database available, so that you can help me to select few pictures to send to Adrian. We can make this selection by vote...!
About Robot Magazine

About Robot Magazine. ROBOT is a unique publication that will: • Offer the “how to do it” for the robot enthusiast and robot hobbyist, as well as the ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/zaatri_java
chouaib

PostSubject: Re: _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA   _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov - 1:18

Sorry for being late to responde,the matter is i wasn't around lately,i'm so sorry.

About the pics, we can even get a new ones,i mean take some shots,with higher resolution,and better background, i was also thinking about creating a YOUTUBE account to publish our videos,so i would be really thankful if Houssam provides some videos to put them online,like the activities,competition,we can even make an advertisement about that even that will take place in our city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA   _-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

_-*NEW*-_ Facebook group of LATA
Page 1 of 1